£30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8978
about 2 months ago
Full Time - Shifts (No Overnights)
A leading Medical Devices manufacturing company in Oxford is looking for QA Releaser to join them on a 12-month contract. This a full-time position where the successful candidate will be actively involved in the reviewing and releasing of ‘specials’ product and accurately maintain technical data to control the production process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Release of manufactured products according to defined procedures
• Perform ‘in-process’ checks and report any errors
• Communicate with the warehouse team in regard to timings of released products to ensure efficient dispatch
• To ensure that all documentation is complete and kept in a tidy and orderly manner
• Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent (A Science degree is desirable)
• Minimum experience of 12 months as Compounder and/or Inspection Technician or in a quality release role
Apply now or for more information get in touch with Jess via 0151 666 8978, email@example.com or connect on LinkedIn Jessica Downey | LinkedIn
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.