£35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
9 days ago
Flexible / Hybrid working available
Fixed Term Contract – 3-4 months with potential for extension and Permanent HRA role
My client, a leading FMCG Food Manufacturer, is seeking a HR / Recruitment Manager on a fixed term contract for around 3-4 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and ambitious HR team with a focus on assisting in the recruitment and retention of a high number of weekly paid factory and production staff. This is an initial 3-4 month contract to assist through peak manufacturing but could be extended or move to a permanent role after this period.
Based within the site HR team, you will be supporting the HR and site leadership to pro-actively source, interview, induct and on-board weekly paid and salaried workers for those roles using a variety of methods such as job adverts, recruitment forums, Job centre’s and local recruitment events.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Direct sourcing of candidates via company website, Social Media and CV job boards
- Making contact with candidates to engage them with job offers to result in interviews and recruitments
- Posting job ads (LinkedIn, indeed, local job boards)
- Adding workers to payroll system ready for weekly payroll process
- Monitor candidates and pre-select them based on job specification
- Manage all initial first stage video interviews
- Sourcing for a variety of weekly paid, factory and production roles
- Build a candidate pipeline and ensure effective candidate engagement
- Proactive talent resourcing
- Reporting on key recruitment metrics for management on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Strong background in recruitment or a HR role
- Good level of IT knowledge and recruitment platforms.
- Able to work well solving problems and ability to create job scopes
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work well on your own and in a team
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.