£40 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
10 days ago
Our Client is a privately owned UK Civil and Structural consultancy, due to a number of contract awards they are currently seeking Bridge Engineers to support them on a long term contract basis.
The ideal candidate will be chartered or incorporated Civil/Structural Engineer and have experience working on varied and challenging bridge/highway structures projects for public and private sector clients.
You will have a 'hands on approach and be able to apply professional engineering knowledge and skill to the design of bridge / highway structures projects.
Duties will involve
- managing teams
- providing support and guidance to junior staff to produce detail designs
- managing client stakeholder liaisons, communications and meetings
- Preparation of contract documents.
- Work from home with occasional site visits and group meetings.
- 6-12 months
- £40 Ltd
- To be considered candidates will be MICE/IStructE Chartered Engineer with 10+ years practical design experience of bridge projects (essential).
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.