£22000 - £24000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
15 days ago
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the successful Supply Chain Coordinator / Materials Planner will be responsible for managing inventory levels of stocks, creating Purchase Orders and communicating orders to suppliers in line with lead times to ensure arrival of materials and ensuring minimum stock levels are maintained.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous supply chain / production / materials / stock planning experience within a fast-paced complex manufacturing environment. The role requires you to have strong Excel skills and have experience of using MRP / ERP systems.
• Schedule delivery of materials meeting requirements for production lines
• Support the Planning team in addressing stock issues and short-notice changes to production plans
• Maintain stock holding parameters to provide economic purchasing and delivery profiles in the longer term, whilst meeting centrally agreed stock targets
• Expedite/delay orders necessary following changes to forecast demand
• Liaising with all internal and external stakeholders
• External communications and co-ordination as required
• Interact with the APO Production Planning software to obtain information and extract reports
• Control costs within budget for management of materials
• Cover the other roles in the Planning team as required
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.