£48000 - £52000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
17 days ago
Salary 48k – 52k Monday – Friday
My client is an established and growing pharmaceutical organisation with a commanding presence in the UK market. They are looking to recruit QC Manager role on a permanent basis to join the team in Liverpool.
The QC Manager is responsible for the overseeing testing of release, raw materials, stability and investigational testing within Quality Control in both Chemistry and Microbiology at the manufacturing Liverpool site. This position will work closely with QA and plant management teams to assure material manufactured meets the registered specification and the test methods used are validated and compliant to the current pharmacopeia’s and maintained compliance.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the execution of Chemistry investigations on a plant-wide basis using the Trackwise system
- Initiates and drives Process Changes using the change control management process
- Maintains and updates SOPs
- Review of data and test records to Pharmacopeia standards
- Supports and encourages their team with continuous improvements within the laboratory
- Responsible for maintaining external PM/repairs and reviewing reports
- Timely reporting of Non-Conformances, Exceptions and Changes
- Responsible for maintaining the stability program including reporting
- Responsible for maintaining the EHS program
- Science based education at degree level or equivalent in a Chemistry discipline.
- Extensive experience of working within a laboratory
- Experience in a healthcare manufacturing environment
- Relevant experience gained in a GLP / GMP environment and knowledge of current EU / FDA GMP regulations would be an advantage
- Preferably qualified to IOSHH
- Lean laboratory experience and proven ability to use and deploy lean tools
- Experience with Electronic Laboratory Information Management systems
- Experience with Data acquisition systems such as Empower3
- Experience in Data Integrity and ALCOA+
To apply please forward your details for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.