£34000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
22 days ago
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm (37.5 hours PW)
This is a 360 generalist HR Advisor role where you would have the responsibility to support the business in a full range of HR generalist activities and projects to maximise business performance and employee engagement.
HR Advisor – Summary of key responsibilities:
- Support the implementation of the HR strategy and plan for the business in order to ensure alignment with HR and business strategy and ensure consistency in all HR practices
- Ensure the delivery of effective HR support on a day to day basis working closely with Managers to support ensuring consistent approach providing guidance and support where appropriate on HR generalist matter
- Support, participate or take the lead in HR projects that support the delivery of the HR strategy to maximise workforce performance and engagement
- Preparing management (KPI) information and conduct analysis to support decisions and action planning
- Drive the application of the Sickness Absence procedure across the business ensuring that sickness absence targets are met
- Contribute to the compliance with customer requirements and regular internal and external auditing, such as ethical trading and SEDEX, agency auditing and action appropriately
- Foster the maintenance of a stable employee relations environment promoting effective two-way communication between employees and the business in order to engender commitment and motivation.
- Provide management with the necessary training and development needed in people practices
Previous experience of working in a fast paced generalist HR environment is essential. You will be passionate about providing a great service and support to the business and will be a team player who is flexible, adaptable and open to development. Previous experience of working in an FMCG or manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential as full training and induction is provided. CIPD qualification would be preferred but not essential.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.