£17 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8970
22 days ago
Duration: 6-12 month
Location: London (SW21X)
Pay rate: £17.00ph plus holiday pay (PAYE/Umbrella)
Hours: 35 - 40 hours per week
Ideal candidate will have:
• Good customer-orientation
• Good communication skills
• Technical affinity (technical background is helpful)
• Used to work with computer-operated systems
• Higher level of work discipline
• Works in structured way
• Working within a hospital environment at Cleveland Clinic
• Operate a pharmacy automation system, which repackages blister-packed medications into single unit pills, store these pills and dispenses those as part of patient’s therapies
• Become the “advanced resident operator” supporting the customer’s users to operate the system at peak times or when issues appear
• Working alongside the technical support teams to deliver a high level of service to the client on site
• Diagnosing and identifying low-complexity issues with the system
• Guiding the client through issues and supporting them through the system diagnosis periods
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your up to date CV and i will be in touch to arrange an interview.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.