£45 - £57 per hour, Benefits: 28 days paid holiday
+44 (0)151 666 8918
23 days ago
To July 2022
Scantec are currently looking for a Project Manager (Inside IR35) for one of our most prestigious clients.
Some home working is an option, but site attendance will be required to work with contractors.
- Previous experience in initial phase project development specifically in facility re-kit projects.
- To deliver assigned projects to time, cost and quality, compliant with client processes.
- The role of the Project Manager may also include the applications of their skill sets within nuclear programmes and projects in supporting the delivery of the client mission.
- Project Managers will be expected to work in roles which require an awareness and compliance to the nuclear license conditions.
- Deliver assigned projects in accordance with requirements, operational constraints, time, cost and quality.
- Lead, coach and develop a team at a local level to deliver team and personal objectives safely and securely to meet our operational plans.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality.
- Manage projects with focus on Governance (compliance and reporting).
- Management of project resources (people, money).
- Lead the planning of the task/project.
- Manage work as defined in the Work Authorisation Document (WAD).
- Lead, support and initiate change against the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB).
- Lead, initiate and perform risk and opportunity identification and subsequent actions.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
** Due to the nature of the projects, successful applicants will need to obtain UK security clearance therefore Scantec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full UK passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.