Salary Negotiable DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8999
29 days ago
Full time / Permanent – Northwest
Contractual hours of work are 37.5 hours a week
Salary - DOE
This role has come about due to rapid growth, and it’s a very exciting time to join the team.
Do you want to feel inspired every day? Be part of a company that what to succeed together through passion, commitment, and teamwork?
Lots of opportunities to really develop your career within a stable and growing business, rewarded with a competitive salary. This role will report directly to NPD Manager
Duties will include:
- Deliver NPD activities for innovation projects in close collaboration with cross functional teams and successfully transitions them into Commercialisation
- Provide technical support and project leadership for identified innovation opportunities
- Create technical and product understanding research plans to fit overall project deliverables
- Develop, prepare and deliver new products in a timely manner to ensure all products are technically compliant to the clinical requirements.
- Proven ability to solve complex technical and operational problems in a timely manner
- Liaise closely with other departments and external parties, to have a ‘hands on’ approach, to help these departments, achieve their goals, as well as being responsible for creating project plans and assisting technical teams in document preparation in accordance with cGMP and other regulations
- Strong technical (formulation and process) knowledge to deliver the Innovation and development pipeline as part of our Innovation aspiration
- Strong problem‐solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and self‐motivated with the ability to work under pressure to high standards and very tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal Computer literate (Word, Excel, MS Office)
- Degree or equivalent in a related scientific / life science discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in NPD development activities preferably in the Food/ Pharma space.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.