+44 (0)151 666 8923
25 days ago
To undertake engineering and design tasks in accordance with the business requirement so as to enable the delivery of the Framework to the client. All actions, activities and outputs must underpin the integrity, expertise and competency of the company.
Following engineering option selection studies, the preparation of, but not limited to:
- Concept, scheme, detailed design or related design documentation using appropriate CAD package or other engineering software
- Underpinning design calculations and analytical assessments
- Engineering reports
- Provision of relevant data, theory, formulae or standards to support design, manufacture, installation or equipment test
- Self checking of all documentation prior to submitting for formal check and review
Support the Project Teams as requested throughout the design development process, from concept through to final “as built” condition:
- Undertake engineering option studies and develop design solutions
- Undertake design delivery tasks including concept, scheme and detail phases
- Preparation of engineering documentation to support design review and hazard assessments etc.
- Presentation and delivery of technical reviews with colleagues and clients as appropriate
- Preparation of design substantiations, justification reports or other engineering documentation
- Provide, commensurate to level of responsibility, design and engineering interpretation to colleagues, subcontractors, suppliers and clients, by means of formal explanation or other relevant method
- Ideally SC or DV cleared. BPSS minimum requirement
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Membership of appropriate technical / professional body
- 5 years+ design experience in a highly regulated industry
- CAD experience or other engineering software products
- Preparation and presentation of engineering reports and papers etc
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 / 14001 & 18001
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.