£24000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Opportunity to Work From Home
+44 (0)151 666 8978
about 1 month ago
30/11/2021 - Earliest Start Date
A leading formulation and manufacturing company in Oxfordshire is offering an exciting opportunity to develop existing skills and kick start a rewarding career in Regulatory Compliance.
Are you looking for a route into Regulatory Compliance? Are you a Chemistry or Natural/Environmental Science graduate with an interest in understanding the environmental and health and safety effects of a product from manufacture to final disposal?
- Authoring of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and labels to support R&D and commercial activities in the EMEA region
- Management of supplier’s SDS to enable use of third-party materials by Infineum
- Leadership of regulatory reviews for new formulated product commercialisations
- Resolution of internal and external customer enquiries
- Submission of regulatory reporting to national and regional authorities
- Support for Product Stewardship projects, such as Management of Change.
- Undertakes any additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree level in Chemistry or Environmental Sciences (or equivalent work experience)
- Awareness of Hazardous Chemical Classifications and regulations
- Familiarity working with key systems (e.g. SAP / IRIS) and good IT literacy
- Ability to manage own workload priorities and take initiative
- Demonstrated the skill to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Customer focused approach and strong communication skills
For more information and to apply please contact Jessica Downey on 0151 666 8978 and email@example.com
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.