£35623 per annum, Benefits: 23 days holiday plus + 8 bank holidays, excellent pension up to 12.5%, Life assurance 6x, annual bonus (around £500), Healthcare discounts, Overtime 1.5x
+44 (0)151 666 8999
29 days ago
£35623 – 23 days holiday plus + 8 bank holidays, excellent pension up to 12.5%, Life assurance 6x, annual bonus (around £500), Healthcare discounts, Overtime 1.5x
6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am weekly rotating Mon - Fri
A fantastic opportunity for 2 electrically biased Maintenance Engineers to join a growing team undergoing heavy investment including a full new shift requiring 2 new electrical engineers and 1 new mechanical engineer.
This comes at a time when the business is really performing well, orders are breaking year on year records and therefore the continued investment in people and the business is necessary. The business have over 90 facilities worldwide and 5 Uk factories with around 1200 staff, so you’d be joining a business with real stability.
Should you want to join one of the leading employers in the area, with excellent training and development opportunities then please get in touch. Our site is a fast moving highly automated facility that is transitioning from reactive to a far more proactive maintenance set up hence the investment in these roles.
We will also consider people just outside of their apprenticeship, looking to join a business where they will received training and development from a senior team as well as experienced engineers.
- Keep machinery in production operational, our client has 2 main automated lines and several other ancillary lines
- Drive departments 5s campaigns and demonstrate 5s expansion as part of daily cadence
- Promotes self‐improvement
- Received and issues permits to work and ensure engineering work is carried out to H&S, environmental and engineering standards
- Ensure Maintenance systems are fully utilised to optimise performance
- Support with the training and coaching with the apprentices
- Implementation of Risk Assessments and support of HASSARD assessment
- Work to daily Standard Operating Procedures
- Establish improvement as a way of life
- Leverage best practice
- Encourage knowledge sharing across the site to accelerate improvements and benefits
- Supports Plant Managers and Leadership team to develop and deliver an engineering continuous improvement culture
- Practical experience of PLC fault finding would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong fault diagnosis and ratification skills on electrical, systems
- Good knowledge of PPM and continuous improvement systems
Essential Electrical Apprenticeship to Level 3
Essential 17 Edition qualification or Equivalent
Experience within Manufacturing environment
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.