£52000 per annum, Benefits: + Benefits inc Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8954
about 1 month ago
£52,000, plus benefits including car allowance
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Northwich, Winsford, Knutsford, Runcorn, Warrington, Middlewich, Cheshire, North West.
A leading food manufacturer with sites based in the North West and Midlands is currently seeking a Site Services & Compliance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to provide operational support to the site services team and ensure H&S policy’s are adhered to at all times. The Site Services Manager will report directly in to the Engineering Manager and will have overall responsibility for all site services over two sites, predominately based out of their North west facility.
Key responsibilities of Site Services & Compliance Manager include:
• Drive the implementation and development of maintenance and reliability of best practice across the site.
• Project co-ordination; including project scope, timetable of works, health and safety planning, budget allocation and control.
• Provide suitable KPI’s and improvements plans.
• Work with the Engineering Manager to ensure all engineers, other departments and contracts complete assigned tasks inline with site health and safety regulations at all times
• Take part responsibility for the provision of out-of-hours call-out roster providing advice and management for major engineering issues.
• Maintain legal compliance in all utility supplies and discharges.
• Ensure data and records are available for audits.
• Facilitate the training and development of other Engineers.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have an engineering qualification (HND,City & Guilds, Degree) and have a good understand of factory health and safety (COSSH, NEBOSH, IOSH). You must have previously worked within a site services or facilities engineering role which included maintenance of boilers, low and high voltage distribution, pressure systems, emergency lighting and fire systems. Experience of working within a fast paced manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.