£55000 - £75000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8958
about 1 month ago
This AI is at the forefront of the industry with market-leading systems/support services however the Surrey office itself boasts an exciting portfolio of projects within the Surrey & West London areas. They have a 70/30 split (residential/commercial) however the residential work is all high-value (although not high-rise), so the projects are significantly more interesting than your typical domestic extensions etc.
Whether you are already at Management/Director grade or have ambitions to progress into such a role, this is a fantastic opportunity. Salary is not capped for the right individual and benefits are strong (Car/Car Allowance, 45p/mile on top, Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, Performance Bonus etc).
- Proven relevant industry experience within a Building Control environment, carrying out plan checking and site inspections, whilst managing your own projects
- Full of part Membership of RICS, CABE, CIOB (or equivalent)
- Management experience preferable but not essential
- Thorough knowledge and application of Building Regulations, AI regulations and associated legislation
- Ability to undertake basic structural appraisals of submitted designs, relevant to size of project
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of a car
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.