£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, excellent benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 month ago
Our client is a world leader in their field; this division supports fuel speciality products to the internal combustion engine sector providing product solutions to reduce emissions and drive efficiency’s. The Lead Technical Services Chemist is a new role to the structure to manage the facility acting as main interface between the wider group and specific customer base.
The successful Lead Technical Services Chemist will be qualified to degree level in Chemistry or related scientific subject. You will ideally have experience of managing a lab environment in the chemical / petrochemical / lubricant/ additives sectors (or similar) as well as having significant customer facing experience.
Main responsibilities of the Lead Technical Services Chemist include:
• Responsibility and day to day management for the laboratory team
• Coordination and prioritisation of laboratory activities
• Project lead for key customer tenders as required, ensuring strict timelines are adhered to and supporting documentation provided to a high standard
• Actively participate in new chemistry development teams
• Production and maintenance of technical support documentation and presentations
• Support in customer facing activities
• Assist in training of staff/customers in test techniques and product applications and present data as required to technical and nontechnical audiences
• Accountable for HSSE and laboratory quality maintenance
• Management of a reporting database.
• Maintain awareness of recent technology advances (within relevant technology area).
• Build and maintain excellent working relationships with key internal and external contacts with aim of providing outstanding technical service
Application via CV
Lead Technical Services Chemist
£45,000 - £55,000 (DOE), bonus, benefits
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.