£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8953
3 months ago
The successful Engineering Maintenance Manager will have previous manufacturing experience ideally in a food, pharma or packaging environment adhering to strict regulatory controls. You will have strong people management and development experience with demonstrable experience of managing large teams.
Engineering Maintenance Manager responsibilities include:
• Manage and support the team in giving a proactive response to maintenance and breakdowns ensuring continuity of production and services.
• Drive the front line maintenance activities by implementing strategies to minimise engineering
• Liaise closely with the Reliability team to drive a preventative approach.
• Assist in the identification of problem root cause analysis with the cross functional team
• Support Continuous Improvement activity to drive improvements in OEE and reduction in customer complaints and wastage
• Act to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation by means of audits of existing plant,
• systems and standards of installation
• Issuing permits to work to contractors
• Engage with the Operations team in monitoring daily line performance
Engineering Maintenance Manager
FMCG manufacturing – South Lincolnshire / Norfolk border (commutable from: Spalding, Boston, Wisbech, Kings Lynn, Sutton Bridge, Holbeach)
c£50000 - £60,000 (DOE) + excellent benefits (bonus, pension, private medical, critical illness, life assurance).
Monday – Friday days based
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.