£22000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
10 days ago
The ideal candidate would be somebody that is currently starting out in a laboratory and wants to take their career to the next level:
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Complete laboratory tests to positively release all process and finished flake and pellet samples
- Measure the quality controls on finished products against a defined specification, positively release based on the results and highlight any non-conforming products
- Conduct process control tests and feed the results back to the operator
- Complete a daily quality report
- Liaise with the wider business regarding non-confirming products and trends
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work independently
- Able to follow written methods and procedures methodically
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.