Newcastle upon Tyne
£40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Highly Competitive Package
+44 (0)151 666 8923
11 days ago
This is an exciting yet challenging opportunity which will appeal to a Project Manager with previous experience delivering the design and build services for cleanroom construction, to take ownership of various projects and oversee the full project lifecycle through to handing over of the key to the end client.
This organisation specializes in providing both standalone and turnkey solutions for highly-regulated, controlled environments and complex manufacturing processes across Europe. They supply the design and build services for cleanroom, clean manufacturing solutions and complex process systems for the life sciences, bio-medical healthcare, FMCG and industrial manufacturing sectors.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of Clean Room Projects including Planning, Execution and Delivery of the Project within time and on budget
- Responsibility for Labour Allocation, Material and Sub-Contractor Appointments in order to deliver the Project on-time, within budget and to the quality requirements.
- Identifies resource requirements (design, project and labour) and reports to the resource managers and planner requirements
- Responsible for preparing and managing Monthly Costs Reports on the Project to Senior Management
- Prepare and issue monthly project progress reports, for issue to both client and internally
- Ensures all additional activities are covered by agreed variations prior to commencement
- Responsible for ensuring that the project is delivered in accordance with the CDM regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring design and constructability reviews are undertaken and recorded.
- Responsible for preparing, issuing and maintaining a Project Quality Plan
- Ensures all documentation is issued through document control and ensuring all communication is recorded and logged
- The Project Manager works with the Procurement Manager to prepare, maintain and issue the Procurement Schedule
- Responsible for identification of vendors and sub-contractors and ensures large cost items are competitively tendered
- Responsibility for the preparation, issue and maintenance of the Project
- Works with the planner to ensure the programme is correct and maintained
- Communicate with the Design Team. Planning Team and Procurement Team to ensure that Project Deliverables are clearly identified to the internal teams.
- Supervise, manage and motivate all site project team including effective management of sub-contractor activities on site ensuring they are working to Project time and quality expectations.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a clean room/pharma background, or had experience delivering M&E types of projects within a construction manufacturing environment. It is essential the Project Manager has delivered full projects cradle to grave to end clients previously.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.