£38000 - £42000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
12 days ago
The role is accountable for the successful delivery of projects from full concept to launch. This is a customer facing role and you will be accountable for financial aspects of projects specific to the factory and for all aspects of the industrialisation phase including factory trials and first production runs.
You will be a customer focused Project Manager with experience of developing and launching product ranges in a consumer goods, chemicals, or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. You will be commercially aware with strong project management skills and ability to problem solve by influencing key internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the NPI / NPD Project Manager include:
- Leading a cross functional project team to successfully industrialise products by using effective project management and project planning skills.
- Accountable for financial aspects of projects including assessment of economic viability, validation of conversion cost following first production and recovery of excluded costs.
- Ensuring all aspects of the project are available on time from the system set up to replenishment orders e.g. data set up in systems, BOMs, routings, Raw and Packaging Materials availability, change parts, documentation
- Accountable for ensuring any trial reports are generated and corrective actions from the trials are implemented
- Accountable for ensuring project reviews take place and corrective actions are completed prior to handover to the replenishment phase
- Responsible for organising Expert to Expert communication with the Customer on project status as required
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.