£40000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8958
BC Surveyor - Luton
15 days ago
This opportunity is with one of the most wellbeing focused approved inspectors in the industry which is evident in their extremely high staff-retention. This role in particular covers multiple counties therefore they strictly limit your ‘site visit days’ to 1-2 per week to ensure you aren’t over burdened with travel. That aside, they have very approachable Directors so although they are a well established and growing business, they are still able to provide a ‘family-feel’ environment.
The role encompasses both plan checking and site inspections with a predominantly residential project focus. However, those with commercial experience will be of particular interest as there is opportunity to support the Commercial team. Candidates of all grades will be considered.
- Proven relevant industry experience within a Building Control environment, carrying out plan checking and site inspections, whilst managing your own projects
- Full of part Membership of RICS, CABE, CIOB (or equivalent)
- Thorough knowledge and application of Building Regulations, AI regulations and associated legislation
- Ability to undertake basic structural appraisals of submitted designs, relevant to size of project
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of a car
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.