£35000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car scheme + flexible/remote working + other benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8958
BC Surveyor - Oxford
15 days ago
This is an AI with national coverage and is one of the UK’s leading employers with respect to training/development infrastructure. So regardless of your grade or the stage of your career, you’ll be provided with the tools and time to reach your full potential. You will also receive a competitive salary, company car, performance bonus, 28 days leave (+BH) and other great benefits.
The role encompasses both plan checking and site inspections with a predominantly residential project focus. However, if you are seeking exposure to more complex schemes as part of your development, this can be provided.
- Proven relevant industry experience within a Building Control environment, carrying out plan checking and site inspections, whilst managing your own projects
- Full of part Membership of RICS, CABE, CIOB (or equivalent)
- Thorough knowledge and application of Building Regulations, AI regulations and associated legislation
- Ability to undertake basic structural appraisals of submitted designs, relevant to size of project
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of a car
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.