£30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 2 months ago
12 hours, 2 week shift rotation:
06:30 – 18:30
Week 1: Working - Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun
Week 2: Working – Weds & Thurs
A leading FMCG Food Manufacturer is seeking a Production Supervisor to add to their Days shift team where you will be able to help the business to drive production within all areas of focus (Safety Quality Service Cost People).
Reporting into the Production Area Manager, you will provide first line leadership for operating teams to deliver the range of operational key performance indicators (KPI’s) on an hourly and shift basis. In your role you will be accountable for the daily operational aspect of your designated area. You will be responsible for ensuring the production of quality products in a safe and organised working environment.
Production Supervisor - Brief summary of Key responsibilities:
- Engaging, motivating and developing the manufacturing team with particular reference to their direct reports
- Driving compliance by ensuring authorised operators are following procedures by highlighting irregularities. Auditing MOs and stock areas on shift by shift basis.
- Downtime at or better than budget. This includes performing changeovers to budget or better, while keeping any other downtime to less than budget.
- Team skills matrix maintained and checked on monthly basis to ensure full compliance. Any GAPs identified and highlighted to Operational Change Lead/Nightshift Area Lead.
- Thorough focus in ensuring that direct reports have full training provided to ensure compliance with H&S, consistency in processes and competency in delivering the best results for the business.
- Green every day Audit & GMP compliance for own area.
We are looking for somebody with proven leadership and communication skills with a strong track record of or driving improvements and leading / developing teams within a Manufacturing environment. You will have a flexible approach to work, be able to work on own initiative and be a confident decision maker with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.