£26000 - £29000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
16 days ago
This would suit either a Warehouse Supervisor looking for the next step in their career or a Warehouse Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
Days, Monday to Friday,
39 hours per week
Due to the nature of this business, some flexibility is required on working days and hours (may include some weekends)
Warehouse Manager – core area’s of responsibility:
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Ensure there are clear tasks for both day and night shifts and that clear handovers are give
- Manage hours, absence and attendance within the team
- Ensure that continuous training and development is carried for new and existing employees and that performance is managed and measured
- Maintain high standards of health and hygiene across the shop floor through the management and training of staff
- Ensure the quality of all products and highlight any concerns to QA, Technical or Senior Ops teams
- Liaise with operations and supply chain to ensure that vehicle deliveries are prioritised Ensure that indirect labour is in line with budgeted targets
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork and reports in a timely and efficient manner
You would need to have a similar background of working within a similar warehouse, transport or logistics environment, ideally within FMCG. We need a strong communicator at all levels with internal and external stakeholders. Good numeracy and literacy Skills, Financial Awareness of decisions & problem solving skills.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.