£50 - £55 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
17 days ago
12 months ongoing
Our Client delivers cost-effective decommissioning, waste management and land remediation services for the nuclear industry.
Due to an increase in work an opportunity has arisen for a security cleared Project Manager to support them with a scheme in Reading.
Skill and experience required
- Engineering and Management experience in the Nuclear industry
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Familiar with working in a Cat 5 nuclear establishment
- Security cleared (DV preferred, not essential)
- Project management skills and awareness
- Awareness of production and implementation of safe systems of work
- Awareness of work planning, de-confliction, authorisation and be able to close out of work tasks
- Knowledge of Client work facilities and the associated hazards
Long term contract
The role is subject to an IR35 assessment to confirm the outside IR35 status, the Client has agreed to fund half the cost.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.