£50000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
4 months ago
This role has a huge amount of opportunity for somebody to progress and develop their career with a market leader who is going from strength to strength.
Operations Finance Manager – Core responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate delivery of the weekly P&L to senior management with associated narrative explaining the operational performance in the week.
- Reconciliation of the month end ledgers to the weekly/monthly P&L forecast, understanding and explaining all significant variances
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts, ensuring timely reporting, accuracy of numbers and value add commentary explaining the period performance.
- Taking responsibility for the full P&L to ensure timely, accurate and robust financial forecasting throughout the budget process. This will involve strong stakeholder management to collate information from other financial teams (i.e. commercial/supply chain/etc).
- Ownership of bridging financial forecasts to previous forecast, understanding any significant differences, and collating the new financial forecast in to a presentation that can be distributed to senior management.
- Manage the operational balance sheet, including accruals, prepayments & fixed assets.
- Management of BOM system including bi-annual review, reviewing; efficiencies, waste, cost in preparation of the budget and forecast, material and labour usage.
- Support the delivery of the internal training and development programme’s through robust business partnering and monthly reporting.
The ideal candidate would be 2-3 years post qualification and working in a similar role within a fast paced manufacturing environment. Qualified to CIMA, ACCA (or equivalent). My client is looking for an ambitious, energetic, confident and resilient individual who has the experience and exposure to be an effective finance business partner to their operations teams.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.