£50000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
4 months ago
You will be joining an existing team and managing projects under NEC3 / 4.
In order to be considered for this role you will have gained the following experience:
- You will have worked as a Project Manager in a similar sector
- You will have gained strong experience of NEC3 contract management
- You will have gained strong commercial experience
- You will have managed MEICA projects
- Experience of working with packages including Mechanical & Electrical
- NEC Project Management Accreditation would be advantageous, but this is not essential
- An Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical Electronic degree or equivalent will be required
Please click on the application if you wish to be considered for this role, or contact Victoria Thay directly at Scantec for further details.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.