£28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: 30 days holiday, 9% employers pension contribution, life insurance and private medical
+44 (0)151 666 8923
23 days ago
Due to ongoing success, the global organisation requires an IT Technician to work as part of a small service desk and IT Support team, in order to support the company’s employees in their use of the business IT systems.
This role will act as an escalation point for the 1st Line Helpdesk, solving more complex technical queries across Microsoft desktop operating systems.
- Manage, maintain and support systems, software applications and equipment in line with business and security needs
- Manage the ordering, installation, replacement, setup and build of end-user IT hardware
- Ensure activities completed are fully compliant with company policies, procedures and legal requirements, particularly safety
- Maintain the company starters and leavers process
- Assisting with the monthly server patch cycles
- Administration of the MDM platform
- Monitor and track end user workstation compliance within endpoint security and patching systems, and issue new software as required.#
The IT Technician will be expected to have the following skills and experience
- Supporting Desktops and laptops – installation and maintenance across multiple sites
- Administration of MS server operating systems and apps
- LAN / WAN Support
- Windows Server
- Active Directory – setting up group policies, password resets etc
- Troubleshooting IP Networks
- Supporting mobile devices (Apple and Android)
- Excellent communication for customer support
Skills considered desirable
- Office 365 administration
- Back up solutions
- SCCM configuration and support
- Routing and Remote Access
- Network Policy Server
- VoIP support
This is a rewarding company to work for, who value the contribution of all their staff. The role is initially a 12 month FTC, with the potential of permanent employment afterwards.
What’s on offer in return?
- A salary of circa £30,000 depending on experience
- Supportive of flexible working
- 36.25 hours per week
- 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme up to 9% Employers Contribution, matching employees contribution of 6%. Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Private Health Care - Bupa (single cover only) and Cash plan (can add upgrade cover to include family)
- Perks and Savings (discounted cinema tickets, subsidised gym membership etc.)
This role can be based in either the company’s London or Lincolnshire office.
If you are interested in this role, please apply on the link below.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.