£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8967
25 days ago
Reporting to the HR Director you will have previous experience as a HR Specialist within a fast paced manufacturing environment or service organisation, managing recruitment and working collaboratively to drive a positive candidate experience. You will have demonstrable knowledge of best practice recruitment and selection with experience of managing an applicant tracking system able to collate data and report, with the ability to manage multiple projects and work at pace.
You'll have strong interpersonal skills able to develop relationships and effectively communicate ideas both internally and externally. You will be curious and insightful, able to challenge and determine trends getting to the root of issues quickly. A positive, energetic individual who can enthusiastically engage with those in the team and the wider community.
Internal Recruitment Manager Responsibilities Include:
• Identify talent requirement over a 1 - 3 year period.
• Develop an understanding of the local employment landscape, be present and build connections with local schools and colleges.
• Create recruitment and attraction strategies to attract applicants to build a sustainable and world class workforce for the business.
• Manage and lead the recruitment selection process.
• Own the candidate journey and experience and create an effective process to engage the business.
• Promote the company both internally and externally driving the core values through communication campaigns.
• Develop and monitor processes and procedures and improve opportunities for talent development across the business.
• Manage the service delivery of agency providers to ensure long term partnerships that support and add flexibility to the core team.
• Champion diversity and inclusion, ensuring all policies and initiatives provide equal opportunities.
You will be a competent user of MS365 and Sharepoint with the ability to analyse data to identify trends and translate into strategies that will positively impact recruitment and attraction. You’ll be passionate about seeing people grow, able to show empathy and genuinely interested in hearing people’s ideas.
You be a positive, self-motivated completer‐finisher with excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.