£50000 - £57000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
29 days ago
The role includes the proactive management of Energy usage for the site and look to ensure that best available techniques are applied in the area of energy generation, distribution and waste and effluent disposal.
The successful Site Services Manager will be educated to degree level or equivalent and have previous Site services & facilities management experience in a large scale manufacturing environment. You will have operated within and be familiar with the implementation principles of World Class Manufacturing environments / Continuous Improvement methodologies.
Key responsibilities of Site Services & Compliance Manager include:
• Directly responsible for managing all aspects of site services, ensure that statutory compliance is adhered to (safety, environmental & quality etc)
• Act as first point of technical support for the site in relation to site services.
• Work within a site services KPI framework to drive performance standards
• Responsible for the reduction of site utility consumption in line with Group targets.
• Work within Group Energy strategy framework to drive continuous improvements in energy consumption and drive down the costs.
• Responsibility for planning and executing the capital plan for Site Services. The role may from time to time be asked to lead a Capital project above minor levels.
• Ensure compliance with Group Engineering standards, legislation and best practice with regard to health & safety and CDM regulations at all times.
• Manage, develop and motivate the Site Services team, ensuring they have the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience necessary to undertake their duties effectively
• Communicate daily with Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure that site service provision does not affect the production process.
• Support the implementation of the Group asset care strategy across Site Services
• Support the development of SAP PM and other systems to drive planning
• Directly manage on-site contractors
Application via CV
Excellent company benefits including managemnt bonus, private medical, life assurance
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.