£38000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, bens
+44 (0)151 666 8953
29 days ago
Reporting to a Group Food Safety & Quality Manager, the successful Food Safety & Quality Improvement Specialist will contribute to developing, implementing and sustaining food safety and quality improvements. Utilising root cause analysis tools and approaches you will identify value creation opportunities across multiple sites and work with the teams at the locations to ensure processes and improvements are aligned.
The successful Food Safety & Quality Improvement Specialist will be educated to degree level in a food or science related subject with relevant food safety and quality assurance experience in a food, chemical or consumer goods manufacturing environment. You will have proven experience of identifying continuous improvement opportunities within quality systems and processes and demonstrable experience of managing and overseeing such projects. As such a lean / 6 sigma qualities would be highly desirable for this role.
Key responsibilities of the Food Safety & Quality Improvement Specialist include:
• Using information and data from various sources identify, monitor and implement quality and food safety improvements across multiple sites
• Implement standardisation and best practices across the sites
• Conduct investigations into non-conformances to find root causes and identify improvements
• Develop systems for improving data capture and visualisation to aid the quality teams to identify opportunities
• Provide food safety and quality input to projects
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.