£60,000 + competitive package
+44 (0)151 666 8923
30 days ago
Our client is a leading international engineering, project management and services provider, specialising within highly regulated industries such as nuclear, defence, oil & gas and science & research. In order to build on their current successes within these sectors, they require a talented Project Manager to deliver many smaller M&E projects within a larger framework.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Safe delivery of the project to quality, time and cost
- Management of all contractual issues arising from the project, in accordance with the appropriate procedures and within his delegated level of authority
- Producing, updating, progressing, monitoring, recovery and issue of the Project Programme
- Management, control, forecast and monitoring of all costs associated with the project
- Monitoring site progress against planned work
- Ensuring that the interfaces between different groups contributing to the project are correctly monitored and managed. This includes:
- technical support from headquarters-based experts
- consultants and contractors
- site based activities
- Producing, reviewing and updating the PIP
- Ensuring that the scope of the work packages is adequately defined
- Establishing and managing a system of recording, tracking and progressing all project documentation.
The successful Project Manager will have the following background
- Experience managing small M&E projects on site to end client
- Decommissioning / nuclear experience
- APM qualified
- Eligibility to obtain SC clearance
This is a staff opportunity with our client based south of Oxford, but with the expectation that this role will be based 30 minutes away, on client site in Reading.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.