Salary Negotiable DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 month ago
Full time / Permanent – Northwest
Contractual hours of work are 37.5 hours a week.
Salary - DOE
This role has come about due to rapid growth, and it’s a very exciting time to join the team.
Do you want to feel inspired every day? Be part of a company that what to succeed together through passion, commitment, and teamwork?
Lots of opportunities to really develop your career within a stable and growing business, rewarded with a competitive salary.
This role will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer
A highly rewarding role with ample opportunity for development. The company will also consider candidates who are interested in NPD Technologist or Senior NPD Technologist
Duties will include:
- Manage all aspects of NPD and the NPD team on a day-to-day basis
- Develop and deliver new products in a timely manner to ensure all products are technically compliant to the clinical requirements.
- Manage the timelines to ensure briefs can be delivered in time right first time.
- You'll be involved in all aspects of bringing new products to market - from the initial concept right through to product launch.
- Liaise closely with other departments and external parties, to have a ‘hands on’ approach, to help these departments, achieve their goals, as well as being responsible for creating project plans and assisting technical teams in document preparation in accordance with cGMP and other regulations.
- Independently lead & reach conclusions and deliver results
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the Manufacturing Team to ensure recipes and products are appropriate for the factory capabilities.
- Design and develop sensory tests and conduct frequent in-house tastings
- Request formula, marketing, sample, and technical information from various suppliers Research and source key ingredients and equipment for frequent optimisation
- Manage each stage of the critical path ensuring customer expectations are met
- Identify new product development opportunities in customer portfolis with the commercial team.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure trials are successful, completed in the time required and fully documented.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with external suppliers to maintain being at the forefront of innovation.
- Proven track record of NPD project management – Pharmaceutical
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure to high standards and very tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, MS Office). Desirable but not Essential Experience
- Have worked in the development of Medical Foods or Foods for Special Medical Purposes (FSMP’s)
- Experience of having worked in an GMP Manufacturing environment preferable. Qualification
- Degree or equivalent in pharmacy or a related scientific / life science discipline
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.