£31000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 month ago
Salary £31,000 Plus annual bonus
Based in Newport
Opportunity to join a fast-growing pharmaceutical company, where you will be able to grow with the business and develop.
- To lead and manage a team of Senior Scientists and Pharmaceutical Analysts
- To provide scientific and technical leadership to project teams and clients
- Recognised point of contact within the business for problem solving in field of technical expertise
- To demonstrate strong leadership skills and always leading by example
- Demonstrable knowledge and expertise within specialist field
- Excellent influencing skills to ensure full team alignment
- Excellent communication skills to articulate complex scientific concepts and data sets.
- Organised with data driven decision making skills
- Ability to communicate and work with personnel of all levels, internally and externally
- Proven flexibility in adjusting to a rapidly evolving workload and remaining calm under pressure
- Always displays adherence to and promotion of the company values.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Proven track record on successfully managing a team in a fast-paced results orientated environment
- Experience in Inhalation/respiratory product development or research
- Understanding of regulatory requirements e.g. GMP, ICH and COSHH
- Six-sigma training desirable
- Management training
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.