£28000 - £34000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 month ago
Reporting to the Site Technical Manager, the successful Quality Systems Coordinator will be responsible for managing and maintaining the QA and technical admin systems to ensure compliance with food safety legislation and ensuring they are audit ready at all times. The position will include collating and reporting to internal and external stakeholders and identify new ways of working to continuously improve ways of working on the site.
The successful Quality Systems Coordinator will ideally be degree qualified in a food or science related subject with experience of QA / Technical systems admin in a complex food manufacturing environment. Food Safety Level 3 or equivalent is required along with minimum of HACCP Level 2.
Key responsibilities include:
• Logging of complaints from all channels and initiate internal investigations
• Carry out trend analysis on the complaint data to highlight areas for improvement
• Present the complaint process, data, trends and improvement plans to auditors.
• Complete the weekly and monthly site KPI reports and distribute as required.
• Send the complaints data to the relevant dept. on a weekly and monthly basis as per
• Weekly complete the Technical update report and send to group
• Prepare trending information on Complaints etc for any onsite reviews, production
• area reviews, HACCP reviews
• Completion of first run QAS documents must be completed
• Ensure RCA is carried out when required and that corrective actions are put in place
• Responsible for the schedule of testing of products for nutritional analysis
• Report any out of specification results to QA Manager and NPD to review
• To manage and facilitate any traceability / recall, exercise either in a test or for real.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.