£28000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 month ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Financial Analyst to join our FMCG Manufacturing client at their Oldham site. You would work as a key member of the finance department in an analytical function, leading the development of weekly and monthly reporting tools and KPI’s for the distribution and storage functions.
Brief summary of responsibilities:
- Documentation of all key processes so risks can be identified and minimised.
- Understand stock - movements, processes and documentation.
- Analysis of costs in all related cost centres.
- Challenge stakeholders on identified issues and/or costs.
- Identify and implement and maintain relevant KPI’s to track performance.
- First point of contact for financial queries.
- Build an in depth understanding of supply chain processes.
- Part qualified accountant or previous experience of working in a finance function.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills required , understanding of SAP , Reply systems beneficial.
- Capable of working independently and under pressure.
- Good communication skills and able to challenge and influence stakeholders.
- Must hold a full driver’s licence (travel between two local sites).
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.