Salary Negotiable DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8999
3 months ago
12 Month Contract – North West
Shift Work –12 Hour shifts Days & Nights
My client is a looking for a Quality Assurance Associate.
Do you want to feel inspired every day? Be part of a company that what to succeed together through passion, commitment, and teamwork?
This opportunity as a Quality Assurance Associate will be responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, conducts audits and reviews/analyses data and documentation.
Duties will include:
- To ensure that deviations, CAPAs, protocols/reports and other applicable documents are reviewed and approved within the designated timelines.
- You will be responsible for providing cGMP and Quality support and guidance to the Secondary projects/operations (Filling, Inspection, and Packaging) and its support functions.
- The role holder will be responsible for QA review and approval of procedures, batch production records (master and executed), and any other relevant cGMP documentation.
- The role holder will work as a member of cross-functional teams as defined by the Quality Assurance Manager. The role holder must be confident in making Frontline Quality decisions.
To be considered for this role, candidates are required to have:
- Previous cGMP knowledge.
- Must have experience in Frontline/Shopfloor QA experience, or experience in relevant Fill/Finish (aseptic manufacturing, pharma packaging)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.