£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 month ago
Based at Cardiff, the Internal Recruiter will be responsible for partnering manufacturing sites in the UK and will have the flexibility to work form home 2 days a week.
The successful Internal recruiter will have previous In house recruitment experience or agency experience covering manufacturing or engineering disciplines. You will have a ‘business partnering’ mindset with the ability to develop and manage internal customer relationships as well as effectively manage and partner external recruitment partnerships to find the best recruitment solution for your internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include
• Responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment process across multiple vacancies across our UK manufacturing sites
• Proactively partner and lead relationships with hiring managers as well as looking at the most cost-effective way to attract and secure suitable candidates
• Management of candidates and the candidate journey from initial enquiry to employment start date/process conclusion
• Act as a Company ambassador to positively reinforce employer brand
• Liaise with local HR teams to determine resourcing challenges, and suggest appropriate and innovative solutions.
• Work in partnership with hiring managers across the business to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices
• Utilise a range of resources directly source and attract high quality candidates
• Monitor, maintain and proactively report key recruitment metrics, presenting data and recruiting information to senior stakeholders across the business
• Process improvement and continuous knowledge sharing within the team
• Recruitment database management and compliance
• Lead on with strategic resourcing projects as required
• Support on-boarding activities in conjunction with HR Shared Services team and HR Business Partner team
• Ensure compliance with legal and Company processes throughout all stages of recruitment
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.