£50000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
4 months ago
A multinational chemical company who specialises in Petrochemicals and Personal Care are looking to appoint a Lead Technical Service Chemist / Lab Manager at the Bedfordshire site on a permanent basis.
- Responsible laboratory teams welfare, motivation and career progression
- Coordination and prioritisation of laboratory activities ensuring rapidly changing priorities are supported
- Project lead for key customer tenders as required, ensuring strict timelines are adhered to and supporting documentation provided to a high standard
- Actively participate in new chemistry development teams
- Production and maintenance of technical support documentation and presentations
- Support in customer facing activities and a willingness to travel
- Assist in training of staff/customers in test techniques and additive applications and present data as required to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Project management experience
- Able to motivate and support team
- Experience with fuel/lubricant formulations and test methods
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written and presentational
- Qualified to Degree level in chemistry or other relevant scientific discipline.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.