£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8937
9 days ago
Reporting to the Electrical Works Superintendent, the Electrical Team Leader will be responsible for delivering the electrical work predominantly across Rail, Water and Oil and Gas sectors, inclusive of the delivery of site services.
The works will involve an element of working on the tools when required and leading small teams, whilst completing site visits and surveys for the Work Superintendent.
Sectors could include: Rail, Oil & Gas, Water, Power
Rail work is centred on the LNW line and the TruEast Alliance
Experience with United Utilities would be beneficial.
The Candidate - Required
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems & Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment) or equivalent
- C&G 2391 or equivalent
- ECS Gold Card
- Experience of producing and briefing RAMS
- Ability to both deliver works ‘hands on’ and to lead small delivery teams
- Full UK driving License (Van provided)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible and committed approach
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Team-working ethos
- Unwavering positive attitude towards safety
- Willingness to work away from home as the role dictates
- Proficient use of Amtech testing software
- ECS Black Card
- C&G 2396
As the role develops, further training and sector opportunities could be provided should the business require, making this position the perfect opportunity for a working electrical supervisor looking to develop their careers, competencies and professional qualifications.
This role can be nationwide and will require an element of working from home (hotel etc. paid for by client)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.