£30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
9 days ago
This is a 360 generalist HR Advisor role which will have a real mix of duties and responsibilities. You would have a lot of autonomy and freedom within the role, but would still have the support from your HR Manager and other HR teams within the group. The key focus of the role is to assist in supporting with the completion of the site people plan.
This role has the opportunity for somebody to really make the role their own and progress into a senior role in the future.
HR Advisor – Summary of key responsibilities:
- To manage the on boarding and off boarding experience for weekly paid employees
- Completion of a wide range of administrative tasks, demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail in a timely manner
- Dealing with general departmental enquiries (Confirmation of employment, reference requests)
- Continually ensure Eligibility to Work is strictly adhered to
- Completion of Employee relations cases at all levels
- Administer probationary periods for all weekly paid employees as well as absences procedures in their entirety
- Contribute to, and support the delivery of the site people plan
- Administration of the L&D and Occupational Health systems
- Develop and deliver employee reward and engagement initiatives on site
- Provide cover for Weekly Payroll
You will be CIPD qualified, or part-way through CIPD study, with previous experience of working in a fast paced HR environment. You will passionate about providing a great service and support to the business and will be a team player who is flexible, adaptable and open to development. Previous experience of working in an FMCG or environment would be an advantage. Salary is dependant on experience.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.