£45000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8937
10 days ago
Reporting to the Rail Electrical Works Superintendent, the Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for managing the electrical workload on the CP6 Anglia framework and will be responsible for the safe and successful delivery of required work scopes.
The main stations you will work from include Liverpool Street Station, Crossrail East and new stations such as Soham Station, Beam Park, Beaulieu, & Cambridge South. There is also a requirement to work at Stanstead Tunnel
The works at first will involve an element of working on the tools when required and completing site visits and surveys for the Work Superintendent.
Sectors could include: Rail, Oil & Gas, Power
As the role develops, further training and sector opportunities could be provided should the business require, making this position the perfect opportunity for a working electrical supervisor looking to develop their careers, competencies and professional qualifications.
The Candidate - Required
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems & Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment) or equivalent
- C&G 2391 or equivalent
- ECS Gold Card
- Experience of producing and briefing RAMS
- Ability to both deliver works ‘hands on’ and to lead small delivery teams
- Full UK driving License (Van provided)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible and committed approach
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Team-working ethos
- Unwavering positive attitude towards safety
- Willingness to work away from home as the role dictates
- Proficient use of Amtech testing software
- ECS Black Card
- C&G 2394/5
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.