£27000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8923
13 days ago
This is a great opportunity for someone relatively early on in their mechanical engineering career, to gain experience and develop knowledge in a project based capacity. move in to a more project based technical role.
- Bid Support and contributing to tender and contract reviews
- Controlling and coordinating day to day operations of site resources
- Assisting with project reviews and develop design solutions
- Assisting as necessary in the development of Safe Systems of Work including Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Lifting Assessments, and others as required
- Write technical specs to facilitate procurement, raising necessary paperwork and purchase requisitions for approval
- Providing technical liaison and support
- Liaise with site and/or other staff to ensure any installation, commissioning or general operations are completed both efficiently, safely and to the relevant quality standards
- Apprenticeship or similar formal qualification in engineering discipline
- CSCS / IOSH or other formal H&S qualifications
- 2 years experience working in a mechanical engineering capacity
- Familiarity with steelwork fabrication or equivalent
- Fabrication installation
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.