£25000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
16 days ago
£25,000 to £30,000 (DOE)
Home Working with occassional travel to site.
Chester, Deeside, Mold, Ellesmere Port, Runcorn, Liverpool, Manchester, Wrexham, Cheshire, Wirral, Lancashire North Wales, North West..
A leading FMCG Food Manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Projects Delivery Coordinator. This is a completely new position for this exciting and growing business.
My client is seeking an experienced and proactive Project Delivery Assistant to work collaboratively across the whole business in supporting the Senior Commercial Project Manager on short- and long-term projects. You will oversee tasks delegated to you, coordinate with all necessary stakeholders, and ensure that the project is moving forward on time and on budget.
You will need to be highly organised, adaptable, and able to prioritise tasks while working independently. The ability to motivate others and keep them on task in a positive and encouraging manner.
Project Delivery Coordinator responsibilities include:
• Strong administration skills to control all project documentation.
• Work collaboratively with the stakeholders to maximise productivity.
• Collaborate with project teams, contributing to the entire project lifecycle.
• Organise and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met.
• Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently.
• Report updates verbally and in written form to management.
• Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently.
• Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members.
• Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as minute taking, research and email.
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.