£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
17 days ago
Oswestry, Wrexham, Shrewsbury, Welshpool, Telford, Bridgnorth, Stafford, Whitchurch, Market Drayton, Shropshire, North Wales, North West.
A leading FMCG food manufacture is currently seeking a Process Development Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Group Process Controller, the Process Development Manager will be responsible for delivery of product development from concept approval to launch. Ensuring all products hit critical path and customer requirements in line with the NPD process and business KPI’s.
The successful Process Development Manager will (Ideally) be degree educated in a food science or related subject with experience of working in NPD / Process/ Technical in a food or beverage related business. You will have a range of knowledge and experience of food processing techniques.
Responsibilities of the Food Processing Manager include:
• Develop new processing concepts and deliver operationally sound solutions to the business
• Provide processing solutions for new products
• Support the Head of Innovation on implementing the development of food strategy and delivering concepts to launch
• Support the Innovation and NPD development throughout the launch process working closely with the development kitchen, manufacturing sites and 3rd party suppliers
• Integrate processing trends and keep abreast of current and future developments in regards to nutrition, food safety and new products
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.