£34000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
5 months ago
£34,000 DOE Plus Benefits
Full time / Permanent – Liverpool
My client is a multinational healthcare company have an exciting opportunity for Quality Systems Senior Specialist this role will Support QA and plant Operations through the management and review of batch related quality records; and manage routine plant calibrations.
Duties will include:
- Delivery of product release targets through timely review of batch records and other supporting documentation
- Ensure timely communication of significant GMP and or product quality issues to QA Management
- Ensure batch records and other supporting documentation is correctly stored and archived
- Management of routine calibration of plant equipment
- Manage release workload and KPIs in support of direct line manager
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years’ supervisory experience in a healthcare manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated use of lean management tools.
- Experience of leading change in own area of expertise and cross functionally.
- Experience in training delivery and training processes.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.