£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Holiday, Bonus, Sickness, Private Health and Dental
+44 (0)151 666 8999
15 days ago
£45-50k plus Good Pension, Private Health, Life Assurance, Bonus Circa (5-10%), Flexi Holiday Scheme, 26 days + 8 days holiday, Mon – Fri 8-4.
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest manufacturers in the area, with a world renowned client based and over 300 staff present on site. This is a 24/7 facility offering real stability and long term opportunity to develop and progress.
Due to a restructure they have an opening for an EC&I Supervisor to train and develop those within the team on a days basis.
The role aims to bring someone into the business with good EC&I experience who is no longer looking to work shifts or be in the tools everyday. This role is more focused around the training and development of others and imparting your experience onto the team around you.
- To drive improvement in machine availability, (uptime), and machine performance, (OEE), for the assets across span of control by supervising the execution of preventive and corrective maintenance, including the delivery of 'on the job' training and development of the Team members.
- Training and development of the Maintenance Team and providing Technical Support to the Maintenance Team through first line supervision during work execution. Electrical & Instrument Development & Training to be the Site APe (Authorised Person Electrical)
- Providing input into identification and monitoring of critical spares across the business utilising stock control systems including input, management and improvement activities. Providing input into development and improvement of preventive maintenance strategies, plans and standardised procedures for the execution of work within the Maintenance Team.
- Ensuring work is executed in line with the schedule and the completion of maintenance work orders, documents and records. Providing feedback and future learnings for improvements. Fully utilise stock control systems including input, management and improvement activities.
- Ensure safe and hygienic working practices are adopted by the Maintenance Team and contractors, including correct use of work permits and isolations.
- Assist in the delivery of project scopes which include but not limited to: improvement activities, machine upgrades, process improvements, capital investments, continuous Improvement and quality programs, installation and commissioning, Support the development and roll out of TPM programs as required by the business.
• HNC in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent
• 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
• COMPEX (desirable)
• Some form of OHSE qualification (desirable)
• Leadership/supervision qualification (desirable)
• Experience of managing teams in the execution of work
• Experience of Operational Maintenance within a Manufacturing environment;
• Understanding of Continuous Improvement I Operational Excellence tools and techniques
• Process knowledge/experience
• Training and mentoring
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.