£30000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, etc
+44 (0)151 666 8953
16 days ago
The successful Customer Quality Assurance Coordinator will ideally be qualified to degree level in a food science, micro or chemical subject with 3 years’ experience in a quality assurance / food safety role in a food, chemical or animal feed manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities of the Customer Quality Assurance Coordinator include:
• Management of customer relations at site level for food safety and quality issues – complaints, samples and relevant information
• Support the existing internal food safety and quality processes such as auditing and document management to ensure compliance with formal external and internal quality standards.
• Conduct root cause analysis for customer complaints or other quality failures and manage the corrective and preventive action plans
• Partner with cross-functional teams, to uncover and avoid quality risks using data and information from various sources
• Provide training, coaching, and mentoring to other team members
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.