£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, excellent benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8953
19 days ago
Our client is a world leader in their field; this division supports fuel speciality products to the internal combustion engine sector (motor sports, automotive etc) providing product solutions to reduce emissions and drive efficiency’s. The Graduate Technical Services Engineer is a new role designed to support this growth area and will be a pivotal point of contact for the business and their test suppliers for the collation of data and scheduling of trials.
The successful Graduate Technical Services Engineer will hold a relevant mechanical engineering degree with either theoretical or practical knowledge of internal combustion engines ideally from a placement year during studies (or similar). The role is dependent on building strong working relationships with testing partners as well as other internal and external stakeholders and the ability to manage and sort large amounts of data via excel.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Engineer (Customer Technical Services) include:
• Interface between internal and external stakeholders for the company and division
• Generation of test plans based on business requirements and supplier capacity
• Generate reports for business and marketing purposes.
• Translate customer and research group requirements into test programmes, prepare cost projections, oversee test operation and provide test reports as required.
• Visits to customer sites as required with the support of the Senior Technical Service Engineer.
• Become a sector expert on current industry test methods, maintaining awareness of recent technology advances
• Assist in attending CEC and external industry committees.
• Assist and plan for fleet trials as required.
• Assist in providing technical engineering services to wider group global regions
• Communicate and report technical information to the technical and sales team, as well as external customers in a clear and concise manner.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.