£28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, excellent benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8953
19 days ago
The successful Supply Planner will ideally have FMCG manufacturing experience in a production planning or materials planning / scheduling role taking into account forward sales forecasts. You will have excellent relationship building skills being able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels across the business.
Supply Planner responsibilities include:
• Provide day to day coordination between co-manufacturers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
• Raise Purchase Orders and follow up with suppliers as necessary
• Review daily stock requirements
• Monitor forecast against sales to ensure optimal stock levels to meet customer requirements Highlight and action potential stock and shelf life issues
• Management of co manufacturer relationships in regards to planning and production
• Understand and manage stock holding levels to agreed Key Performance Indicators
• Resolve any production challenges to ensure all agreed metrics are hit
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.