Salary Negotiable DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8999
5 months ago
Full time / Permanent – Herts
My client is a looking to Head of Formulation the role has come about due to growth within the business. This role is suited to someone who wants to join a growing business and continue the journey of success. This role will be suited to someone who wants to join them on an amazing journey and develop and expand their existing skincare brand.
This role will suit someone who is looking to boost your career by getting involved in development and innovation. You will mentor and drive a team to produce skincare products that will amaze our consumers.
Duties will include:
- Develop exceptional formulas and continue to achieve 5-star feedback from customers
- Team, develop and motivate a team of formulation scientists
- Provides technical guidance and mentoring to the team of scientists to deliver a high-level formulation advice to CPO
- Ensure processes are efficient, test formulations with deadlines and ensure minimal risk of upscaling
- Support ongoing QA through troubleshooting and finding solutions
- A related degree qualification
- Have at least 6 years cosmetic formulation experience
- Suncare formulation expertise
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Have a passion for skincare, innovation with a constant focus on customer needs
- Experience in colour cosmetics/tinted skincare is an advantage
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.